[curves] EC ring signature schemes

Steve Weis steveweis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:51:53 PDT 2014

Unfortunately the only ring signature implementations I found on a
quick inspection are pairing-based. PBC has Zhang & Kim's "ID-Based
Blind Signature and ring from pairings" as an example:
http://crypto.stanford.edu/pbc/

J. Ayo Akinyele implemented a couple pairing-based schemes using the
CHARM library:
http://www.charm-crypto.com/Main.html

"X. Boyen. Mesh Signatures: How to Leak a Secret with Unwitting and
Unwilling Participants"
Paper: http://eprint.iacr.org/2007/094.pdf
Code: https://github.com/JHUISI/charm/blob/dev/charm/schemes/pksig/pksig_cyh.py

"S. Chow, S. Yiu and L. Hui - Efficient identity based ring signature."
Paper: https://eprint.iacr.org/2004/327.pdf
Code: https://github.com/JHUISI/charm/blob/dev/charm/schemes/pksig/pksig_boyen.py

I also think there have been pairing-based ring signature
implementations using the RELIC toolkit, but I didn't see any code
online. Here's the toolkit though:
https://code.google.com/p/relic-toolkit/