[curves] The Pareto frontiers of sleeveless primes

Ben Harris mail at bharr.is
Thu Oct 30 09:32:18 PDT 2014

There aren't many useful ones with low c then (I guess they'd already have
curves developed for them). 2^810-5 for the "now you are just being silly"
level, 2^216 - 2^108 - 1 for the "looks better on paper than 25519, and
probably strong enough", and 2^96 - 17 for the "hyperelliptic >80 criteria".

P.S. You've prepared lots of interesting stuff for Ed448, thanks. I'll try
and learn some more about ECC through a toy implementation of it in
[favourite language here].