[curves] Post-quantum Axolotl

Jan Dušátko jan at dusatko.org
Fri Jul 24 13:57:48 PDT 2015

Hi,
I would like recommend to take a look on SIDH(2011). Another choices are
Ring-LWE(2005) or UOV (Unbalanced Oil and Vinegar). But for Ring-LWE and
UOV I haven't any comparative tests for speed. Because current version
of SIDH are slow, also need appropriate curve. Only NTRU(1996) are quite
matured algorithm nowadays. And I don't know enough for BLISS and GGU.

Regards

Jan

Dne 22.7.2015 v 19:16 Tony Arcieri napsal(a):
> On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 1:10 AM, Jeff Burdges <burdges at gnunet.org
> <mailto:burdges at gnunet.org>> wrote:
>
>     Is there a good Diffie-Hellman analog for NTRU?
>

> There's post-quantum algorithms like Ring LWE:
>
> https://eprint.iacr.org/2014/599.pdf
>
> I'd also note NTRU is patented. The patents are free to use, but only
> for GPLv3 programs.
>
> Also I'm not really sure this is all on topic for "curves"
>
> --
> Tony Arcieri

Jan Dušátko

Phone:		+420 602 427 840