[curves] Climbing the elliptic learning curve (was: Re: Finalizing XEdDSA)

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Sun Nov 6 17:16:55 PST 2016

Wow, thanks for taking the time to write this up!  This has been more helpful than you can possibly imagine.

I started work on an EC survey a few days ago, but as you might imagine, curves are quite the rabbit hole so I don’t expect to have anything ready to show for a few weeks at the earliest.  But I thought I would mention it just in case anyone else out there is thinking about diving in to this so we don’t duplicate efforts.