trevp at trevp.net
Wed Jan 29 10:16:34 PST 2014
This list has ~20 subscribers, so I think we can consider it open for business!
Feel free to discuss anything relevant to secure end-to-end messaging.
I hope this becomes a good forum for different projects to discuss
their ideas. I also hope we can discuss everything from technical
protocol analysis to useability and deployment challenges.
Here's a smattering of topics I'm interested in, but feel free to
bring up anything else!
- forward-secrecy ratcheting (SCIMP, OTR, Axolotl, etc)
- multiparty / multidevice cases (group key agreement vs pairwise;
protocols for "transcript consistency")
- synchronous vs async cases (chat protocols vs email / texting)
- out-of band introduction / authentication (Pond's PANDA, key
fingerprints, short auth strings, etc)
- anti-traffic-analysis (Tor, high-latency mixes, Pond)
More information about the Messaging