[messaging] "Pseudoword" base32 fingerprints

Peter Eckersley pde-lists at eff.org
Wed Feb 5 17:38:13 PST 2014

I don't think the words necessarily need to be spelled out.  With some
processing, couldn't you could remove all words from the list that have low
edit distances from each other, thereby ensuring that (if both parties have
the words in front of them) letter-by-letter transcription is unecessary?

Also I think saying all of these rare words is actually fun.  But I'm
probably not your typical user :)