[messaging] between fingerprint transcription and comparison

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Mon Mar 10 10:22:32 PDT 2014

I dislike having to ask the user to do the same thing multiple times -
that's tedious and (I think) on the verge of insulting.

I do like the idea of presenting it in multiple parts, with say the
last 3/4 ths blurred unintelligibly, then the first 1/4 and last 1/2,
etc.  You get a four-part question, but the user doesn't see it as the
same question.

-tom