[messaging] Let's run a usability study (was Useability of public-key fingerprints)

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Fri Mar 28 10:59:45 PDT 2014

On 27 March 2014 21:24, Trevor Perrin <trevp at trevp.net> wrote:
> A bunch of stuff I will think about, incorporate, and reply to soon
>
>  * Might be interesting to discuss all this at the EFF CUPS workshop
> [2], or one of the other SOUPS workshops in July, submission deadlines
> are May 15.

I think that is an excellent idea. However, while I'm happy to
spearhead this in my downtime, I'm not able to commit to the travel,
or preparation for a presentation or paper at this point in my
personal life.  I'd be happy to collaborate with anyone, continuing as
I've been and giving input/review, if anyone wants to step up and aim
for these targets.

-tom