[messaging] Padding

David Leon Gil coruus at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:26:51 PDT 2014

Apologies, I misspoke; Pond does do exponential padding for attachments. (And for people unfamiliar with the Pond codebase, the relevant function is saveEncryptedy in "pond/client/background".)

(I tend to think 16KiB for messages is a little too small; but this is easily changeable in a custom Pond deployment.)

I'm less clear on whether the way Pond counts box overhead towards block size is the right way to handle it (if overhead ever changes).

dlg

—
Sent using alpine: an Alternatively Licensed Program for Internet News and Email