[messaging] Test Data for the Usability Study

Christine Corbett Moran corbett at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jun 15 01:01:02 PDT 2014

Thanks for your hard work on this, just got back to it over the weekend
which is my crypto work week!

1. I was able to make in the pseudoword_testdata directory
2. I was able to from the highest level directory run genTestData.py (I
needed to chmod ./englishpoems_testdata/basic-english.pl to be executable
first)

I got some neat output. Here is a sample of what we have to look forward to:
crypto-usability-study corbett$ python genTestData.py
6E2D4DE28A574FC93F6EFBE0B0978365
6E264A22EA5768C95F60FBE070FE83F5
effect - time - division - cup - blow - copper - over - small - yesterday -
turn - clean - fertile - shirt
effect - time - office - cup - blow - ready - over - small - yesterday -
turn - order - country - different
this card returns to her special cheese
his strong pipe destroys the foot solidly
his stitch leaves secretly in his paint

his card moves to her violent cheese
his present pipe destroys the foot smoothly
our stitch studies kindly by his paint

regoj5 - ocut - davof - utar - weora
repoj5 - ecuz - oavug - ykar - geo5a