[messaging] SafeSlinger's Ephemeral Fingerprint

Michael Farb mwfarb at cmu.edu
Fri Jul 11 12:09:30 PDT 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing that study. It's so hard to pick good channel that can be used reliably by most users. Briar especially looks like an interesting project. If you're interested in a remote key exchange protocol, please get in touch. It would be great to collaborate.

It seems anonymity is an important goal of your project, and rightly so.  While a SafeSlinger key exchange does not currently provide anonymity, it would be great to work with more experienced Tor developers like your team to add anonymity to remote key exchange.

Cheers,
Mike

Michael W. Farb
Research Programmer, Carnegie Mellon University CyLab
M 412-965-4725 - www.cylab.cmu.edu/safeslinger