[messaging] Modern anti-spam and E2E crypto

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:27:12 PDT 2014

Howdy Mike,

Thanks for the informative write-up!

In your conclusion you mention using bitcoin either as transactional
or initial buy-in payments, but you say it conflicts with your
philosophy of free communication. Would a basic proof-of-work header
(i.e. X-Hashcash[1]) be compatible with your free communication
philosophy?

Daniel

[1] - http://www.hashcash.org/