[messaging] Metadata free instant messaging protocol, with basic spam throttling

Moxie Marlinspike moxie at thoughtcrime.org
Mon Sep 29 21:59:48 PDT 2014

Tor doesn't support UDP, so it can't be used for VoIP (at least the RTP
phase of VoIP).  I'm mostly interested in tackling PMH at the
application layer first, before dealing with the network layer.  If we
can solve that, then we can plug something in on the network, whether
it's Tor or something else.

- moxie

http://www.thoughtcrime.org