[messaging] EFF Secure Messaging Scorecard

Michael Farb mwfarb at cmu.edu
Tue Nov 4 09:16:45 PST 2014

Excellent work Joe, Peter, et al! This is going to be a great go to tool for a wide number of people.

Suggestions:
- It you want the tools to improve against their competitors, it would also be useful to see/rank how implemented features get graded. If the method of securing past communications against stolen keys gets a checkmark, how well does it fair among others with that checkmark? A, B, C, D?
- I echo Ximin for sorting by platform.
- I saw PGP tools for Mac, Windows and iOS, but not Android and some others - it would be great to see OpenKeychain and Engimail on this list.
- Of course it would also be great to list the SafeSlinger Messenger. :-)

Cheers,
Mike

Michael W. Farb
Research Programmer, Carnegie Mellon University CyLab
M 412-965-4725 - www.cylab.cmu.edu/safeslinger