[messaging] Keybase Proofs

Tim Bray tbray at textuality.com
Tue Nov 18 22:47:16 PST 2014

Are there any threads other than the one starting at
http://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2014-September/022754.html ?

The conclusion there, via David Leon Gil, is instructive:
http://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2014-September/022758.html

--
- Tim Bray (If you’d like to send me a private message, see
https://keybase.io/timbray)