[messaging] Value of deniability

Sam Lanning sam at samlanning.com
Fri Dec 19 01:52:51 PST 2014

But the person you're communicating with can always disclose their copies
of their logs. So logs off does not provide 2?

Additionally, if you're concern is your own logs, then just encrypt your
HDD. If the problem is bigger (i.e. you have malware) then the malware can
subvert this log obfuscation anyway...

Sam.