[messaging] Affirmations // User attribute packets and resource location format

Vincent Breitmoser valodim at mugenguild.com
Wed Jan 7 05:34:01 PST 2015

On 5 Jan 2015, Natanael wrote:
> What about data in locations without a defined URI format? I'm
> mainly thinking of profile entries in the Namecoin blockchain here,
> and other such lookup systems.

I would argue that coming up with a way to identify those in any kind of
suitable data structure will be roughly equivalent in complexity to
coming up with a uri scheme for them. I also hope that using a human
readable format will lead to better de facto standards on both a "many
eyes" and a "if it looks good, it's probably good" basis as necessary
criteria.

 - V