[messaging] Peerio

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at nadim.computer
Wed Feb 25 15:06:53 PST 2015

I'm reviving this thread now that I actually have something substantial to
say regarding Peerio's crypto.

I was inspired by the recent debate over PGP to write this blog post:
http://blog.peerio.com/post/112078157509/going-beyond-pgp

I'm basically outlining how I think Peerio can be more attractive than PGP
to a vast majority of PGP's users.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on that blog post. I'd also like to thank
everyone who gave their early comments on Peerio and thank Mike for
starting off this thread.

Nadim