[messaging] Encrypted Pulic Contact Discovery

steve at actor.im steve at actor.im
Wed Aug 19 11:01:41 PDT 2015

Hi, Matthew

It seems that we can reduce power of auth provider. As we always rely on SMS-gates for auth and they are already much more powerfull in this case. Plus gate can only add fake numbers. What's a problem with it?

For building secure we need more that only single auth provider. For securing some accounts people can use 2FA.

Steve.