[messaging] encryption of Signal notification messages

Jason Strange jason at technowizardry.net
Mon Feb 22 11:08:45 PST 2016

There are options to limit the information displayed in notifications
(To "Name and message", "Name only", and "No name or message"), and if
you have a Signal passphrase set, whenever Signal is locked, the
notifications read as Locked Message. My Android is a little rusty, but
you can review the notification system here to learn more:

https://github.com/WhisperSystems/Signal-Android/tree/master/src/org/thoughtcrime/securesms/notifications