[messaging] Briar is in public beta

carlo von lynX lynX at i.know.you.are.psyced.org
Wed Jul 26 13:05:34 PDT 2017

> Wonderful. Can't wait to find it on F-Droid
> and stop recommending wrong architecture tools!

Thank you for making an F-Droid repository on
https://briarproject.org/fdroid.html

That is fine for me as I know you in person well
enough to trust fully, but it kind of bypasses
the point in F-Droid.

The point of having things on F-Droid is that a
separate crew of people has produced the binaries
from source code. Could you please have them
support Briar directly?

Thank you!

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/