[messaging] Panoramix decryption mixnet messaging spec and design documents

Jeff Burdges burdges at gnunet.org
Sun Sep 17 03:45:18 PDT 2017

On Sun, 2017-09-17 at 08:43 +0000, dawuud wrote:
> Sweet! I'm looking forward to reading this mountain of pros you've produced.
> As I've mentioned before, I'm a fan of your work.

It's almost all 5+ months old now, probably the last real additions were
due to a brief chat about ACKs with George in June.  It's also a
frigging mess so I'll do some cleanup today.

I should emphasize that this document is not a spec.  It's an analysis
of the design choices one makes in implementing Sphinx and some of my
ideas.  It's the reasoning behind much of what one should write in a
spec for the protocol format.

Jeff