[messaging] Ronion anonymous routing protocol framework

Erwan Ounn erwan.ounn.84 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:18:45 PDT 2017

FYI, OCaml has great, imo the best, primitives (modules, functors, etc.) to build modular/swappable software.

If you need a case-study, there’s this excellent paper by CMU’s Fox project about building more complex layered network protocols in SML by leveraging the power of functors: [url: http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/Groups/fox/papers/lfp-signatures.ps <http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/Groups/fox/papers/lfp-signatures.ps> | md5: faf082f1f13bba60bd966c23a22c2856].

Note that SML is OCaml’s ancestor. The concepts and the approach are nonetheless relevant to what you’re trying to achieve.