[messaging] Ronion anonymous routing protocol framework

dawuud dawuud at riseup.net
Fri Oct 13 07:02:05 PDT 2017

> > Also bandwidth requirements are expected to be very low and while
> > latency requirements are quite high (only occasionally), it is not
> > critical if there would be several seconds delay sometimes.
>
> George Danezis has recently spoken about mix networks with average

Where did George speak? It is my understanding that the Loopix paper
is primarily the work of Ania... and that she presented it at Usenix.

(there is undoubtedly bias in our society where often women do not
get enough credit for their contributions... and so I'm very upfront
about telling people about the Loopix paper and praising Ania's work)