[messaging] Capsule: A Protocol for Secure Collaborative Document Editing

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at nadim.computer
Mon Aug 13 10:20:29 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I've updated the draft of my paper on the Capsule secure collaborative
document editing protocol with substantial improvements, more details and
many corrections:
https://eprint.iacr.org/2018/253

Anyone interested in this topic will, I think, find this updated paper to
be a more rewarding and worthwhile read.

Best regards,

Nadim
Sent from my computer