[noise] Another go implementation

Stephen Touset stephen at squareup.com
Sat Jul 12 01:29:07 PDT 2014

The first two issues have been fixed. Strangely, I could have sworn that
the KDF issue *used* to work, due to how (I thought) slices were
implemented. That doesn't seem to be the case, so I'm simply copying the
bytes back into the message used for the next iteration.

Thanks for your feedback; let me know if there's anything else you notice.
This is my first go project, so I'm bound to have made mistakes. Tests and
documentation are forthcoming.