[noise] Nonce Post-Increment vs Pre-Increment

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Mon Nov 9 20:01:31 PST 2015

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Trevor Perrin <trevp at trevp.net> wrote:
> (and soon! - trying to wrap
> this up ASAP).

It's great to hear that the project is nearing completion! It's been
wonderful working through all this and getting to the point where we
are now.

I've just finished getting my implementation up to spec - with the new
prologue, as well as [grumblegrumble] the nonce change. Tomorrow I'll
get my rust toolchain fired up, and see if my implementation and yours
can talk to each other. I'll also check out the Haskell one posted on
here a few days ago.