[noise] Test vector format

Rhys Weatherley rhys.weatherley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:14:41 PDT 2016

On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 6:17 AM, Rhys Weatherley <rhys.weatherley at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Are the JSON test vectors ready for use?  URL?  Noise-C is essentially
> "API complete" up to HandshakeState.  I now need some test vectors to throw
> at it.
>
> An update on this for the list.  Noise-C now passes all of the
cacophony.txt test cases from Alex after some bug fixes by me.  There was
one minor issue with the Curve448 test vectors due to a bug in the upstream
Haskell crypto library, which Alex has addressed.

Still lots of unit tests, code cleanups, API reviews, doc writing, and
example making to do on Noise-C ... But the basics are now in place and the
vectors are verified and sound for use in other projects.

Cheers,

Rhys.