[noise] suitably of using Noise in ICS environment

Adam Crain jadamcrain at automatak.com
Mon May 2 08:46:38 PDT 2016

Thanks Trevor, this makes sense to me that you can substitute HMAC for AEAD
anywhere you use symmetric keys. In so doing, we get to use the nice
handshake protections of Noise, but can keep the handshake metadata and
session encrypted for our niche application.

-AC

--

J Adam Crain - Partner

 <http://www.automatak.com>