[noise] Python scripts for manipulating patterns

Trevor Perrin trevp at trevp.net
Sun Oct 30 22:10:18 PDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Rhys Weatherley
<rhys.weatherley at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have placed some Python scripts for processing machine-readable Noise
> patterns here:
>
> https://github.com/rweather/noise_spec/tree/forward_secrecy/scripts

Nice, looks like a good parsing setup.

Also a good step towards a Python library, security analysis tool
(e.g. generating "Security Property" tables), or code-generation tool.

Code-gen would be particularly useful, Noise adopters so far are
preferring simple "compiled" -code rather than general libraries.

I feel like you could get pretty far just with per-language files
containing some text templates, but I'm sure devil's in details...