[noise] Website and Wiki updates

Piotr Lizończyk piotr.lizonczyk at gmail.com
Tue May 30 23:09:02 PDT 2017

Hello guys,
I think it's the right topic to chime in with this piece of information.
I'm currently working on python3 implementation of
Noise, using libsodium as backend, as a topic of my master thesis. It
should be rev32 compatible. Most likely I'll be done within a month - and
I'd love to get your feedback then.

Kind regards,
Piotr