[noise] JavaScript (WebAssembly) port of noise-c implementation

Nazar Mokrynskyi nazar at mokrynskyi.com
Wed Oct 4 19:33:24 PDT 2017

I've tested cacophony vectors from Alex's repo initially and even have support for protocol_name field already, but like you've said, PSK vectors were failing, so tests are running against those in noise-c's repository for now.

Rhys Weatherley is working on updates in noise-c already (https://github.com/rweather/noise-c/issues/24), I'll make necessary updates shortly after noise-c.

Sincerely, Nazar Mokrynskyi
github.com/nazar-pc