[noise] disco and libdisco and black hat eu trip report

Alexey Ermishkin scratch.net at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 08:02:08 PST 2017

That' super cool David!
Thanks and keep it up!

-----Original Message-----
From: Noise [mailto:noise-bounces at moderncrypto.org] On Behalf Of David Wong
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 8:23 PM
To: noise <noise at moderncrypto.org>
Subject: [noise] disco and libdisco and black hat eu trip report

Hello noisons,

I just gave a talk at BH EU on the disco extension to the noise protocol framework, and I've summarized what was said in a blog post
here: https://www.cryptologie.net/article/432/disco/

It's all better explained in the talk, which will be online at some point (I'm not sure how long it takes for them upload it).

Bottom line: I released a library in golang here: www.discocrypto.com based on noise and strobe. It is completely experimental, so obviously don't use that in production. I'm hopping to have more people look at it and spend more time hardening it in the upcoming weeks/months/years.

And of course I'd appreciate any feedback on the spec, library, documentation, etc... :)

Cheers,
David