[noise] "have one joint and keep it oiled"

Tony Arcieri bascule at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 07:48:06 PST 2017

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 8:53 AM, David Wong <davidwong.crypto at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think I can see from that why Trevor wants to use something
> flexible/extensible like protobuf in the payload parts of handshake
> patterns. Is there more discussions on this? I've only found this:
> https://moderncrypto.org/mail-archive/noise/2017/001373.html

Serialization is certainly an interest area of mine.

On that front, DeepMind (where Ben Laurie works inside of Alphabet) just
put up a project for computing structured/nested content hashes of protos
(as an alternative to canonicalization):

https://github.com/deepmind/objecthash-proto

--
Tony Arcieri