[noise] Noise meetup during RWC

Trevor Perrin trevp at trevp.net
Thu Jan 11 02:19:11 PST 2018

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 1:26 PM, Trevor Perrin <trevp at trevp.net> wrote:
> I'll just stake out a table in one of the upstairs rooms, we should be
> easy enough to find.

Let's hold the official meeting from 1:15-2:00.  (Lunch is 12:50-2:15,
so that gives some time to actually get lunch etc).

We'll find a space in one of the upstairs rooms, just look around for the group.

The main goal will be to hear what people would like to see in Noise
(in terms of new features, code, community processes, etc) and what
people would like to work on, in next several months.