[noise] Javascript example code

Nazar Mokrynskyi nazar at mokrynskyi.com
Mon Apr 9 19:50:19 PDT 2018

Detox project that I'm working on is also p2p, works both in Node.js and in browser and uses noise-c.wasm under the hood (which was the primary reason I've created it).

In order to see Noise in action, you may want to start here: https://github.com/Detox/crypto/blob/8169799e46de7794e6cfbb130ed6f7e110d4b42d/src/index.js#L137

Code is compiled from LiveScript into JavaScript, so if you know LiveScript, index.ls might be easier to read.

Sincerely, Nazar Mokrynskyi
github.com/nazar-pc

10.04.18 05:25, Kyle Bateman пише: