[noise] rev34 draft

Trevor Perrin trevp at trevp.net
Tue May 1 02:51:29 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm still planning to publish revision 34 to the website next week, so
would appreciate final review and comments:

https://github.com/noiseprotocol/noise_spec/tree/rev34
https://github.com/noiseprotocol/noise_spec/blob/rev34/output/noise.pdf

After that I think we should do a revision 35 just for internal re-org
(move more things into appendices, maybe integrate PSK better into the
text), as discussed with Nadim.

Trevor