[noise] writing a Rust sans-IO Noise protocol

dawuud dawuud at riseup.net
Wed Jun 13 09:42:52 PDT 2018

I'm not actually sure when I'll be able to take a look at all of this.
Currently I am in Croatia attending Summer school on Real World Crypto and Privacy.
Afterwards I've got a bunch of mixnet related tasks to work on.

I was thinking to implement Rhys's hfs proposal. Given that Yawning has
already done this for our fork of flynn's golang noise library this should
be easy as I've got that example to copy over to the rust equivalent.

I could certainly wait until the spec is sorted before working on this...
then at least we could make the hfs modifier work for other KEMs besides New Hope,
such as Khyber. I might be able to help out with the spec if I play catch up
and read those links and devote some time.