[noise] rev34 status

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Mon Jun 18 04:40:24 PDT 2018

I agree with Jake that there doesn't seem to be a real logic as to how to
produce deferred patterns from fundamental patterns.

Katriel: this isn't an answer to your question, but a (hopefully helpful)
note that Noise Explorer contains results for deferred patterns and can be
used as a reference to check for any security property differences :-)

Nadim Kobeissi
Symbolic Software • https://symbolic.software
Sent from office