[noise] Oxy: now using Noise

dawuud dawuud at riseup.net
Sat Jun 30 04:26:07 PDT 2018

Sure it depends on the threat model as does everthing, always.
Privacy enhancing technology is my jam... and so is making people
more aware of these important issues in our day of mass surveillance.

It is my understanding that if an adversary passively records these
IK interactions they can later determine which clients made the connection
if they gain access to the server's private key. The PSK1 modifier
does nothing to protect against this, correct?