[noise] "sig" modifier (was: Extension spec: Static-Static Pattern Modifiers)

Justin Cormack justin at specialbusservice.com
Thu Nov 22 14:27:16 PST 2018

Yes that makes sense. I am also interested in the use case of DH and signatures,
but I think the rules for composition of doing two patterns together
are the same as we
discussed for the post quantum ones; with some complexities eg around
your recent
suggestion of moving some tokens to encrypt ephemerals. But it
definitely makes sense
to do this incrementally as there are lots of options.