[noise] Noise at RWC 2019

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Sat Dec 1 01:35:23 PST 2018

I will be in San Jose from January 6 and I do encourage these earlier
meetups since I have nothing to do (aside from maybe visiting a "Computer
Museum" I heard was located in California somewhere) and am happy to fill
my time with these nice productive things.

Nadim Kobeissi
Symbolic Software • https://symbolic.software
Sent from office