[curves] Fwd: Crash Course on ECC poster

Tony Arcieri bascule at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:20:35 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 12:27 AM, Tanja Lange <tanja at hyperelliptic.org>
wrote:

> And of course I would put Weierstrass curves somewhere in the comments
> section (or explain an addition law that works for all points, but
> that's a nuisance).

This is probably one of the most interesting suggestions. If I completely
got rid of the descriptions and visuals of Weierstrass curves, it would
free up a lot of space I could use for other things, like better describing
clock cryptography. I'm a bit reluctant to do that because I feel like
Weierstrass curves are sort of "iconic" when it comes to imagery around ECC
though. But perhaps I should be the change I want to see happen in the
world? ;)

--
Tony Arcieri