[curves] PrivacyPass

zaki at manian.org zaki at manian.org
Sat Nov 11 09:05:07 PST 2017

This design evolved out of a prior design based on RSA blind signatures.
The switch to curve based cryptography significantly simplified
implementation from an engineering point of view. All of the cryptography
was pretty easy to implement using implementations of p256 in golang and
javascript.

If anyone is inventing a protocol that calls for blinded RSA, I think they
would be far happier using a curve based OPRF.

Signal/WhatsApp/Phone: +1650-862-5992