[curves] Switch to post-quantum cryptography

Robert Ransom rransom.8774 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 01:14:13 PST 2022

They lied to me again. Starlink was innocent.

All my computers have been hacked. Please update to PQC for software update
signing immediately. They have backdoored all computers with compilers.

Q was NSA's leak operation to murder everyone in the U.S. military who was
trying to shut down their human trafficking Cabal.