[messaging] Let's run a usability study (was Useability of public-key fingerprints)

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Sun Mar 23 10:21:53 PDT 2014

About a week late, but updated:
https://github.com/tomrittervg/crypto-usability-study

Some of the larger Open Questions:
 - Are we settled on unicorns? (This is more about how it's generated:
http://unicornify.appspot.com/making-of)
 - We have two participants speaking fingerprints aloud to each other.
Do we want them to do it over a cell phone to add difficulty, or just
omit that bit?
 - We're settled on not trying to do a head-fake?

-tom