[messaging] "stxt", by Graydon Hoare

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Tue Apr 22 09:17:47 PDT 2014

My coworker Graydon (inventor of Monotone and Rust, and absolutely
brilliant all-around genius, IMHO), asked me to forward along this
description of an encrypted group-messaging system he's been working on,
originally named "sneakertext" but now abbreviated to "stxt", as he's
not on the list. The ideas in it are pretty cool, not that I'd be able
to explain them very well myself just yet.
 -Brian