[messaging] "Short" authentication strings

Steve Weis steveweis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:12:47 PDT 2014

To make it a bit more memorable, you can generate random word strings with
some grammatical structure. Here's a quick script to generate output using
different grammar templates:
https://github.com/sweis/sentencegen

Here are some sample output lines with > 60 bits of entropy each:

* greedily model until overjoyed self till transport*
* concerning these burst afterwards dress fretful account*
* into myself texture likely twist spooky nut*

* innocently jog atop young cry without oranges*
* deranged apples obnoxiously delegate atop one gold*

* fatally fold towards wholesale nerve off observation*

Quite poetic.