[messaging] Release of OpenKeychain 2.8 for Android

Dominik Schuermann dominik at dominikschuermann.de
Sun Aug 31 11:58:03 PDT 2014

Hey,

thanks for all the great comments. We are currently working on Yubikey
support. Current git master already can sign messages using Yubikey NEOs.

If you encounter any issues with OpenKeychain 2.8, we appreciate all
feature requests and issue reports:
https://github.com/open-keychain/open-keychain/issues

Regards
Dominik