[messaging] Signal Protocol Licensing/Intellectual Property Status

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at nadim.computer
Fri May 6 10:12:59 PDT 2016

Hi Torsten,
Unfortunately, the description you link to does not satisfy my question because it does not describe the full signal protocol. It is lacking, at least:

1. A description of the four-way Diffie-Hellman handshake (or any authenticated key exchange at all),
2. The involvement of the short-term signed pre-key in addition to the one-time-use pre-key.

Regards,
Nadim